If you were to ask a Korean where the best place to go shopping is, many of them would immediately tell you, Outlet Malls. The experience shopping at an Outlet Mall is hard to describe unless you’ve actually been to one.
There are many awesome deals you could get for brand name products of all sorts. If you’re looking for a unique shopping experience, while getting the most bang for your buck, then head over to an outlet mall nearby you.
Most large outlet malls could be found all across South Korea. These outlet malls are also most commonly operated by large corporations such as Hyundai, Shinsegae and Lotte.
Lotte Premium Outlets
Lotte Premium Outlets provide some of the best deals you can find for over 100 famous international and domestic brands. The outlet is one of the business units of the conglomerate Lotte Corporation.
There are several outlets all across Korea, all with their own brand store names and discounted deals. Lotte Premium Outlet has everything you’ll need, all offered at the best price you can possibly get.
- Seoul Station Branch – Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Incheon Branch – Dancheon-ri, Hogyeon-myeon, Icheon city
- Paju Premium Branch – Hoedong-gil, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Dongbusan Branch – Gijanghaean-ro, Gijang-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan
- Gimhae Branch – Jangyu-ro, Gimhae, Gyeongsamnam-do
- Gwangmyeong Branch – Iljik-dong, Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do
Hyundai City Premium Outlets
Hyundai City Outlets and Hyundai Premium Outlets have almost everything you could ask for. It’s a one-stop shopping center for families, providing some of the best deals around.
The outlet is one of the bigger franchises found across South Korea along with Shinsegae and Lotte. Hyundai City has premium outlets across the country to serve and provide famous name brands with big discounts.
Store Location – Hyundai City Outlets
- Gasan Branch – Digital-ro 10-gil, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
- Dondaemun Branch – Jangchundan-ro 13-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Garden Five Branch – Chungmin-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
- Daegu Branch – Dongdaegu-ro, Dong-gu, Daegu
Store Location – Hyundai Premium Outlets
- Gimpo Premium Branch – Arayuk-ro 152beon-gil, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Songdo Premium Branch – Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
Shinsegae Premium Outlets
Shinsegae Premium Outlets play a large role to the introduction of shopping outlet malls in South Korea. Teaming up with Simon Property Group, no.1 company in the shopping outlet marketing industry in USA, Shinsegae Simon created the first premium outlet in Yeoju.
The next one premium shopping center was formed in Paju, with Busan and Siheung to follow. Shinsegae Premium Outlets include some of the best deals with over 100 to 140 different brands to choose from.
- Yeoju Branch – Myeongpum-ro, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Paju Branch – Pilseung-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Busan Branch – Jeonggwan-ro, Gijang-gun, Busan
- Siheung Branch – Seohaean-ro, Siheung, Gyeonggi-do
Mario Outlet is Asia’s largest downtown fashion outlet with over 600 different brand shops. Mario Outlet first opened in July of 2001, expanding to include a 2nd hall in February 2004. On September 2013, the first hall was then renovated and split into two independent sections.
The three areas are collectively called Mario Outlet Fashion Town. In addition to fashion shops, the outlet shopping mall features numerous dining facilities and other amenities for boosting customer experience.
- Gasan Branch – Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul